Found this one floating around on the web. Answers follow.
Okay, from the author of the infamous glam quiz comes the
80s pop quiz. Yes, lines from all your favorite 80s songs
will be listed below and it's your job to come up with the
song. Some are pretty straight forward and some I don't
think many will get. I hope you all enjoy the quiz.
- And she's lovin him with that body I just know it
- I'm on the hunt, I'm after you
- Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?
- Let me tell you 'bout the girl I met last night
- Well I like takin off, don't like burnin out, every time
you turn it on, makes me wanna shout
- Buying bread from a man in Brussels, he was 6 foot 4 and
full a muscles
- With every breath I'm deeper into you
- Distant eyes, losin ground I'm reachin for you, you, you
- Music does the talkin, says the things you wanna hear
- And I've never been a loser and I just can't lose
- I'm gonna buy me a one way ticket, nothin's gonna hold
me back. Your love's like a slow train comin and I can feel
it comin down the track- whoah
- At this moment, you mean everything!
- tried my imagination, but I was disturbed
- Making love to you was never second best
- I've got to, run away from the pain you drive into the
heart of me
- So wild, so free, So far from me. You're all I want, my
- If you got the money honey we got your disease
- And mama always told me be careful what you do, don't go
around breaking young girls' hearts
- My baby may not be rich, he's watchin every dime
- Take your-passion, and make it happen
- I think they got the alias, that you been livin under
- had a premonition that he shouldn't of gone alone
- And when the night is cold and dark, you can't see you
can't see light
- Don't drink, Don't smoke, what do ya do?
- Don't wanna be a girl like that, do you wanna see a
grown man cry?
- Somebodies callin after somebody, somebody turns the
corner out of sight. Lookin for somebody, somewhere in the
- A week without you, but I forget, two weeks without you
and I still haven't gotten over you yet
- Strange voices are saying, ah what did they say? Things.
I can't understand
- Been workin, so hard. I'm punchin, my card
- I know just how to whisper, and I know Just how to cry
- I was a high school loser never made it with a lady 'til
the boys told me somethin I missed
- I knew right from the beginning, that you would end up
winnin', I knew right from the start, you'd put an arrow
through my heart
- You got to roll with the punches to get to what's real
- Just a look at that girl with the lights comin up in her
- It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you, it's
nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
- And heart to heart you win, if ya survive
- Play the guitar on the MTV
- So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills, you
know the one, Dr. everything be all right
- Tin roof...... Rusted
- You're givin me the chills baby please baby don't
- I knew he must a been about seventeen
- With the touch of a velvet glove
- It's just another Sunday, in a tired old street
- Slight of hand and a twist of fate, on a bed of nails
she makes me wait
- She's so fine, she's all mine, the girl is all right!
- And your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
well they're no friends of mine
- Your feet are going to be on the ground, your head is
there to move you around
- Oceans apart, day after day, and I slowly go insane
- Guess I should a known by the way you parked your car
sideways that it wouldn't last
- You're all the things I've got to remember
- I need some company, a guardian angel, to keep me warm
when the cold winds blow
- Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye
- So many times, it happens too fast, you trade your
passion for glory
- Nations go to war over women like you, it's just a form
- Before I put another notch in my lipstick case You
better make sure you put me in my place!
- You tell me that you want me, you tell me that you need
me, you tell me that you love me, and I know that I'm right
cause I hear it in the night.
- I got a picture of you- ahh-ha-ahh-ha-ah-ah woh-oh-woh-oh
- I, I was standing, you were there
- Every claim you stake I'll be watching you
- Shoot me like a rocket into space!
- This is the world we live in, and these are the hands
- Don't wish it away, don't look at it like this forever
- And even though I wander, I'm keepin you in sight,
you're a candle in the wind on a cold dark winters night
- If you say goodbye to me tonight, there will still be
music left to write
- Oh yeah I, just wanna watch the girls go by
- I'll be alone, dancin, you know it baby
- And you may say to yourself, My god, what have I done?
- Scratches his head and does his best James Dean
- Oh thikin about all our younger years, it was only you
and me, we were young and wild and free
- Like a knight in shining armor, from a long time ago
- Stop walking down my street. Who do you expect to meet?
- I've been meaning to tell you, I've got this feeling
that won't subside
- Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
- I had a friend was a big baseball player, back in high
- See yourself, give your freewill a chance, you've got to
work to succeed
- One likes to believe in the freedom of music
- Heirs of the cold war, tbat's what we've become.
Inherited troubles, I'm mentally numb.
- Kid can't read at seventeen, the words he knows are all
obscene but, it's all right
- Sailed away to China, in a little row boat to find ya,
you said you had to get your laundry done
- I never believed in things that I couldn't see, I said
if I can feel it, how could it be
- Don't take money, don't take fame, don't need no credit
card to ride this train
- The school bell rings, you know it's my cue, I'm gonna
meet the boys on floor number two
- I never meant to be so bad to you. One thing I said that
I would never do
- Put me in coach, I'm ready to play, today
- Just like the white wing dove sings a song, sounds like
- So let's sink another drink, cause it'll give me time to
- I need fifty dollars to make you holler
- I said mom this shirt is plaid with a butterfly collar
- Now every time I go for the mailbox, gotta hold myself
- Can make it, I know I can. You broke the boy in me,
but you won't break the man
- And the best thing you've ever done for me is to help me
take my life less seriously, it's only life after all
- I've had the blues, the reds and the pinks
- At night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet and a
freight train running through the middle of my head
- I'm lying in the rain, but I never wave bye bye, but I
- Don't want no Captain Crunch don't want no raisin bran
- I can See the sun in Win-ter-time
- Every time I think of you, I always catch my breath
- And then the conversation turned, until the sun went
- Who's gonna block your ears, when you scream?
- Listen up everybody if you wanna take a chance
- I touch you once, I touch you twice
- All the cops in the donut Shop say way-o way-o
- You are so hard to read, you play hide n seek with your
- She stepped off the bus, out into the City street
- You do the boom boom into lay heart, You set my soul sky
high when your lovin starts
- You want a Piece of my heart, you better start from the
start. You wanna be in the show, come on baby lets go!
- I think of you and let it go
- I'll be back when I found my fears, and I'll see you
again in a thousand years
- I can wait another day, until I call you
- When I'm lost at sea, I hear your voice and it carries
- Another kiss, and you'll be mine, one track mind!
- If you want to taste my kisses in the night then,
- I was born to love you, but I will never be free,
you'll always be a part of me
- There doesn't seem to be anyone around
- Speed so fast, felt like I was drunk
- They see your every move
- No chocolate covered candy hearts to give away
- An invisible man sleepin' in your bed...
- The moon. Beautiful. The sun. Even more beautiful
- It's poetry in motion when she turned her eyes to me
- Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream
- The phone rings in the middle of the night, my father yells, 'what you
gonna do with your life?'
- Some of the want to use you. Some of them want to get used by you.
- By order of the prophet, we ban that boogie sound.
- I know a guy who's tough but sweet. He's so fine, he can't be beat.
The Official amIright
Misheard Lyrics Book