1. What does the singer in Robert Palmer's "Addicted To Love" claim you crave?
2. In Robbie Nevil's "C'est La Vie", what has happened to J.J.?
3. The Jets' "Crush On You" thinks the way you move is so what?
4. What ancient place is mentioned in Wang Chung's "Everybody Have Fun Tonight"?
5. What does the singer say has grown in Simply Red's "Holding Back The Years"?
6. How many screams haunt the singer of Genesis' "Land Of Confusion"?
7. According to the Georgia Satelitte's "Keep Your Hands To Yourself", the singer doesn't want his love placed here?
8. What does the singer want you to take in Bon Jovi's "Livin' On A Prayer"?
9. In Janet Jackson's "Nasty", what does she say her middle name is?
10. In "Sledgehammer", what does the singer say he's been feeding?
11. In Eddie Money's "Take Me Home Tonight", who does he need to keep him warm?
12. In Bananarama's "Venus", what is Venus?
13. According to Falco, in the song "Rock Me Amadeus", when Amadeus set foot on this earth, he was the first ever what?
14. What do the singer's friends advise in the Madonna song "Papa Don't Preach"?
15. What does the singer need to catch in the Bangles' "Manic Monday"?