Food of the Eighties, Nibs?
Picture Gallery

Loading images, if this message doesn't go away you may need to enable javascript in order to see pictures
No images

No pictures available yet!

 Submit a picture 

Tasted just like Cheese Its but were little tube shaped crackers.
Links for more info

The following are links about Nibs? you may find interesting. Also check out the other pages.

  • No links have been submitted for this page yet.

Submit a link to more information about Nibs?

User Stories and Comments

The following are comments left about Nibs? from site visitors such as yourself. They are not spell checked or reviewed for accuracy.

cheetakatt - March 08, 2010 - Report this comment
NiPs. We have them here. I prefer NIPS to Cheeze Its so we have both. I don't eat his, he doesn't eat mine (;
cheetakatt - March 08, 2010 - Report this comment
Actually they are both square shaped but there is another kind..Better Cheddars? No i think they are square or possibly oval. I know the ones that are tube shape but the name escapes me..look like squiggly short worms... hmmm..I think made by Keebler?? They are good also.
Tara - December 01, 2010 - Report this comment
I think I know what you are referring to...Nabisco Cheese Tid-Bits? Here's a link to a picture of them:
Breezy - April 14, 2013 - Report this comment
Are you thinking of Tidbits?
Charlie - February 22, 2014 - Report this comment
Definitely Nabisco Cheese Tidbits

Submit a story or info about Nibs?