Toys of the Eighties, Not sure what it is called
Picture Gallery

Loading images, if this message doesn't go away you may need to enable javascript in order to see pictures
No images

No pictures available yet!

 Submit a picture 

This was a magnetic board with a hairless smiling head in the background. The board came with a red pencil-shaped stylus with which you would add magnetic powder to the head and face to make "hair." Can anyone remember the name of this toy--it is escaping me at the moment...
Links for more info

The following are links about Not sure what it is called you may find interesting. Also check out the other pages.

  • No links have been submitted for this page yet.

Submit a link to more information about Not sure what it is called

User Stories and Comments

The following are comments left about Not sure what it is called from site visitors such as yourself. They are not spell checked or reviewed for accuracy.

Leslie - December 08, 2009 - Report this comment
Wooly Willy
Reeno - December 20, 2009 - Report this comment
OH my goodness!!! I had one of these!!! I spent hours trying to move that magnetic stuff around to get that face and hair to look just right! hahaha! What a great memory!!!
Elisabeth - January 02, 2010 - Report this comment
you know they still sell those at Cracker Barrel Restaurant gift shops :)
Oscar A - March 27, 2010 - Report this comment
Mines was Dapper Dan, which I got in 1991. It had iron filings, as opposed to iron powder.
80sBaby - April 10, 2010 - Report this comment
^ I had Dapper Dan too! I gave that dude many hairstyles!
Lauralie - January 30, 2011 - Report this comment
Wooly Willy!!!
Lauralie - August 04, 2011 - Report this comment
Wooly Willy!!!

Submit a story or info about Not sure what it is called