Toys of the Eighties, Rub-a-round
Picture Gallery

Loading images, if this message doesn't go away you may need to enable javascript in order to see pictures
No images

No pictures available yet!

 Submit a picture 

It was a toy that you put plastic plates in and you would put a paper on top and turn the handle(on the inside you placed a crayon) and it would make a whole bunch of pictures around the page in a circle.
Links for more info

The following are links about Rub-a-round you may find interesting. Also check out the other pages.

  • No links have been submitted for this page yet.

Submit a link to more information about Rub-a-round

User Stories and Comments

The following are comments left about Rub-a-round from site visitors such as yourself. They are not spell checked or reviewed for accuracy.

Terri - August 30, 2007 - Report this comment
I use dto have one of these. It was so much fun. many different pictures could be made. Cannot find anywhere or even pictures of it anywhere. Would get a good buck if you had one on ebay I bet. Terri
vanessa - October 08, 2009 - Report this comment
If I ever find mine, because I still have it, I'll need to submit pictures. I may still have some of the plates but omg, it was an amazing toy.
Nikki - January 09, 2013 - Report this comment
i had one too! cant find any pics
Caryn - April 13, 2013 - Report this comment
LOVED this toy. I think the plates were blue rubber.

Submit a story or info about Rub-a-round