Toys of the Eighties, Unknown- a building toy..
Picture Gallery

Loading images, if this message doesn't go away you may need to enable javascript in order to see pictures
No images

No pictures available yet!

 Submit a picture 

Ok you use to put them together like the newer Kneks- but they were bright colored and had prickly things on all side and you could add eyes and stuff on them. Does ANYONE know the name of them??? I have been racking my brain for a long time and cannot remember for the life of me the name!
Links for more info

The following are links about Unknown- a building toy.. you may find interesting. Also check out the other pages.

  • No links have been submitted for this page yet.

Submit a link to more information about Unknown- a building toy..

User Stories and Comments

The following are comments left about Unknown- a building toy.. from site visitors such as yourself. They are not spell checked or reviewed for accuracy.

Amy - November 21, 2008 - Report this comment
I believe you're talking about Sticklebricks. They're listed in here, but I didn't notice if there was a picture or not.
SZA - November 21, 2008 - Report this comment
Bristle Blocks! Look 'em up on this site under 'B'. There's a couple pictures ...
DarcelYanac - February 14, 2015 - Report this comment
I have a looking for something by pressman I think,but I'm not sure but I think it's called pressup. It's a small square with colored pegs or something like that. Can you help me finding it

Submit a story or info about Unknown- a building toy..